▶ q2 / 2018
– Development of our coin project.
– Development and launch of the first two wallet Windows/Linux
– Publication of Flanders to Bitcointalk
– Launch of our Community hangout at Discord
– Setup of earning several events within the discord
– Growing our community to several hundred members.
– Preparations for our website.
– Finishing our website.
– Paid submition to the first exchange.
– Listing at the first exchange.
– Reaching a minimal of 100.000$ trading volume.
– Submition and listing at CMC.
▶ q3 / 2018
– Start of advertising campaigns.
– Several grandprize events
– Growing the community above 1000 members
– Launch at second exchange.
– Meme contest
– Logo / design Contest
– Several huge invitation contests
▶ q4 / 2018
– Development of our own market place
– Big prizes for community members to help us promote the community within several stages
– Pre-launch of our Flanders marketplace, where people can buy and sell products with Flanders.
– Development of Mac and Android wallet
– Launch of Mac/Android Wallet
▶ q1 / 2019:
– Official launch of our Flanders marketplace
– Several airdrops and events to gain tons of exposure
– The launch at a third exchange.
– More to come.